Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Tempted
I am feeling so tempted lately. I want to go spend, spend, spend. We (Robert and I) have worked really hard to pay off all debts possible. we have no credit card debt, currently. And in a few months the car will be paid off. And we'll almost be home free. With that being said. TOday, I want alot of things. I sure hope my husband is strong enough to withstand my wants. I would love a new living room set TODAY!! I want to order exactly what I want, and I want it all now. I have found what I want and the store is carrying a 3 yr. no payment no interest deal, right now. I know it sounds good. But against everything that we have worked for. SO I 'm not even going to that side of town to avoid it all. The truth is, I have everything I need. The truth is that we have good money coming in, BUT Not so good that I can blow it all (and my budget in a furniture store) I shouldn't add another payment to my bills. SO deep breathe****sigh***** , another *****deep breathe****** And I will move on, hopefully. ANd try not to think about the new shoes I want, and how they will miraculously make me look like I lost 50 lbs. :-) B/c the world will be so caught up looking at my dazzling feet! **giggle** I'll move on to other things, maybe conference is coming just in time for me this year. I probably need to re-evaluate my feelings -just a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel for you Melissa - I was out "kid free" this morning and wanted SO bad to go shopping for stationary of all things. It took a bit of effort to just go home and clean the kitchen instead! Good for you to hang in there. You'll be so excited 3 years from now to have brand new stuff paid for and not just finish paying off stuff that's already worn out! (doesn't help in the short term though)
We had our car paid off almost a ayear ago. I am glad that we didn't buy anything big after that because the transmission went out on it and had to be replaced, so it feels like we still have car payments. I just feel blessed that we can afford what we need. Well with that said, I did buy a dress, a pair of shoes and some jeans. So it's okay to splurge here and there-especially since at 7 months along, everything is feeling tight and uncomfortable.
Post a Comment