Thursday, October 25, 2007

lots on my mind!

Update: Brynlee was picked to run her campaign at school. SO the game begins!! We now have posters and stickers to produce. Also campaign slogans and what not. I'm thinking : Vote Bryn and you'll always WIN! not sure what she thinks yet, but we're taking all ideas at this point. I am a little suprised that she wanted to run. She has seemed a little nervous in front of others for speaches and what not. But she was determined that she wanted to do this. She does alot of Speached in PACE. and I'm sure that has helped with her stage fright.

On a different note, tomorrow I'm going to the Lane Bryant Grand opening here in Idaho Falls. WHAT FUN!! All you Chubby Bunnies out there know what I'm talking about. Exciting- that I get to go with some friends of mine.

My girls are starting piano lessons Nov. 2nd. Very exciting stuff around here. They are super excited and so is this Mom. I want them to learn about music. And having that extra activity is a bonus in their lives, I think. Y0u know, positive outlets and all that stuff.


I have decided that I want to run in a fun run: a short 1 or 5k race. I picked up a schedule for 2008. And I'm making some decisions on what to do. I think that having a deadline will really help me with some motivation. Still getting up at 5:30 am (most mornings) although its getting awfully tough with the cold. It screams at me in the morning to STAY IN BED!! so I just need to figure out how to conguer this monster!!

2 comments:

idahohubers said...

Sounds like good things coming your way. My brothers ran for student gov. and in thier HS kids came up with the craziest things! My dad once wanted to tie a tiny banner on the back of a gold fish fin and let it swim around in the little bowl "go for the GOLD vote Neal". Lane Bryant is a fun store to shop and some of my favorite shirts and jeans have come from there - so happy shopping... you'll probably see me fighting the crowds too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good for you about the marathon. I was thinking I wanted to do one and looking into it. Then I remembered I don't run for fun. Has to be sports induced. LOL! Good luck to Bryn. I like your slogan. Sounds good to me!