Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Alexa







Alexa is my cutie pie. She is so funny sometimes. Just very busy, busy, busy. She runs cirlces around Brock or stuck to me. It's kind of funny how hot or cold she can be. She is either stuck like glue to me or off going crazy with Brock. She seems to always want to be near me. And this gets old when I have a lot of work to do. like the canning or some other chore that can't be done with small children in tow. She is content to just rub my leg and suck her thumb. Sometimes it's awfully endearing. And other times I just worry about her. Wondering if she will create her own identity. SHe is very bossy when she is with Brock but I sometimes wonder if she's like that because he is so forceful. (he's a boy!) anyway. Just thinking of my Lexa tonight!!

No comments: