Wednesday, October 10, 2007
happy moment
So as I was taking my husband dinner tonight, (I wanted a little alone time with him as he has been gone most of the day) I got into the car and the radio was blaring and it was a song I loved. I had the most satisfying feeling of 'oh ya' I've still got it! That feeling of when you have a really good hair day, or a great outfit on.And it's all gelling together and life feels wonderful. That's the feeling I'm talking about. And all because I was alone in the mini-van rocking out to some great music. And then I remembered that I am in a mini-van. I did come down to earth so to speak, by the time I came home and had my mommy role back on. But of for that 15 minutes today it felt great -just being me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad it's not just me that does that! I always felt more "cool" in our Honda Accord than the van, but hey, take it when it comes. Those little moments really perk you up. Your DH is one busy guy!
Melissa - you've got to read the post "sugar and spice" from my friendSarha's sis-in-law. You will laugh so hard!
http://cranberrycorner.blogspot.com
Man, I can't spell! and now you thought you had 3 comments instead of just the 2 real ones... My friend Sarah's blog links to Jenna aka cranberry corner.
Post a Comment