Monday, October 8, 2007

daily workout

I am going to renew my weight loss efforts. I am still exercising on a consistent basis. But it has been a little more sporadic of lately. But I am wanting to renew my efforts. I am feeling the need to step it up lately. So I am trying to make my workouts this week more effective. I started exercising 4 months ago. And I have enjoyed it. My goal when I started was to form a habit of early rising and to just do it 6 days a week. That has been accomplished. ANd I feel good about it b/c when life's challenges came up (like sickness, and vacations) I still got back to everday 'life' and continued on. Somedays I really think I was sleepwalking but I do think it helped. I have not lost a lot of weight but I do feel much better and stronger and I didn't gain. Which for me is a plus. So Now I want to up the goal to myself and i am going to try to rev it up this week and workout HARDER I think I will thank myself later -I hope.

1 comment:

idahohubers said...

So proud of you for this - is that silly to say? Well I am cuz I can NOT wake up early or get myself motivated to exercise. Got to work on that. I used to LOVE exercising and even didn't mind getting up early... gotta get it back somehow. Keep being my example :)