Monday, October 8, 2007

kids


I wanted to add that Brock is a busy kid. He's one of the most busy 3 yr. olds I have met. And strangely enough it's not when we have company, I think he is subdued around strangers. but in our everyday lives He constantly keeps me on my toes. He is a cutie as well, but that is beside the point. Lately he has taken to playing in the car. (in our garage) Well he doesn't shut the door and the battery gets run down. So I think 4 times last month I had to call my husband (frantically) to "jump" our car. So I could get to places.Now we have had many 'talks' with him and he always nods and says 'yes, mommy' but does he listen? NO. So I have taken to locking the car and this worked for a few days until today. I caught him running outside with my keys. And I called him back and took the keys from him. And he says but I need them, to open the car. that TURKEY!! he so knows better. But at least that was a crisis averted. I'm not sure or not if he could actually unlock the door. But if anything I kept from losing my keys OUTSIDE. Our garage is unattached, so it's very unlikely I would find my keys when I need them.

1 comment:

idahohubers said...

Laughing reading that you think Brock may not be able to unlock the car. My kids can pick the bathroom lock with the car keys! I can't even do that! I am constantly seeing hom MUCH trouble 3 year olds cause. If I see Brock crusin' down our street in the Van, I'll let you know.