Monday, October 15, 2007
sicky?
Brock came to me today and said "my nose hurts". Well I have had a pretty bad cold and I thought oh he's getting it too. His nose was all red and inflamed and runny, and he was about crying. SO I gave him some cold medicine and told him to lay down and he would feel better in awhile. SOoooo, awhile later he comes back to me and says "Mom it still hurts" and now it looks even worse and he was crying. SO I figured maybe he was getting a sinus infection or something, (do 3yr olds get sinus infections?). To try and do something I told him to go get some tissue, thinking I would help him blow his nose and maybe that would relieve some pressure. A few minutes later he comes running into the kitchen very happy and yelling "Mom, I got it!" holding a mint in his hand. Yup!, you guessed it. he stuck a mint in his nose. I said to him did you put it in there and he answered, "yup" Well I said don't do it again. and he just looked at me, So I 'm sure we will visit this again. Hopefully not soon though. His nose looks so much better though. I'm sure it was burning his nose and that's why it was running and inflamed. He could probably even breathe in the vapors!! LOL Well, I guess it's paybacks for getting into my purse, or do Mom's not get paybacks with their kids? Is that not a good Mom to think that? I'm not sure if it is or not, but I know I think it every once in awhile. things like this happen and I think " serves them right " I guess that's not to charitable is it? oh, well. something else to work on i guess!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment