Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ASB


Brynlee is running for ASB vice president of her elementary school. Does this seem a little weird to anyone else that there is ASB for elemnetary? I just was a little suprised. Anyway, I am very proud of her. She has worked really hard on her speach and the next step is to see if the teachers will nominate her to run. They have quite the process here, for this whole thing. A few hoops to jump through. I don't think i have ever met a child who took their studies as seriously as she does. It is very important to her to do her best at all times. I am very proud of her. But sometimes I have to remind her to be a kid. On another note, she is a great babysitter! I can see that teenagehood isn't going to be fun (she's 11 this year) I'm am desperatly trying to figure out how to dodge that one, but so far haven't some up with anything !! :-) So for today I want to say GOOD LUCK, Brynlee!!

1 comment:

Sweet Em said...

Just a note to say that Brynlee is so pretty. I know, I know, looks don't matter and it sounds like she has the brains that you really want in a daughter, but she looks very nice in that picture. I think I will never, no never, get over the fact that its been 4 years since U of I and your kids are all grown up!