Thursday, October 11, 2007

PDA

So today Robert and I finally got PDA's. Very exciting. We can now beam each other. I have grand ideas of no more forgotten grocery lists, and other info that's important for filling out forms for the kids. Like immunization records and other need to know info. -Like social security numbers. I can now access them all from my Pocket PC. I can be an organized me. Church will be cool when I get the scriptures down loaded on them and I am wondering if I can also get the church manuals, too? That would be nice. I carry alot of baggage at church and this would be one less thing to have to bring along!! Robert and I can also beam each other our calendars, task lists, and other fun stuff like a cool scripture(during church). Hopefully this can make my life easier if I learn to use it correctly. ie bring it to meetings and such so my calendar has the proper input. This way to I will be less likely to overlap the kids schedules. Did I mention that I'm excited?

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

That's really exciting. Charles has toyed with the idea of getting one, but I'm not sure I am cool enough to have one! lol! Plus w/ my track recored with the I-Pod, I doubt he'd get one for me.

I think that's a cool thing to have though. I can't wait to hear how much more organized life is for ya. If it really helps, then I might consider getting one!