Monday, October 29, 2007

Fearless

Tonight was a night that I was totally wishin' that I had a digital camera. WE carved pumpkins for family home evening! I was fun to see what the kids came up with. And the funky faces they drew on the pumpkins actually looked fairly good on the jack-o-lanterns. So they were totally proud of themselves. Brock thought that they were 'scary' in the dark and Alexa wouldn't even come near them. Funny. I think they look great.

Brynlee gave her speach for her campaign today. she was so nervous to give it, she was even shaking. She looked great though. and I'm so proud of her, that she gave the speach despite her nerves! That's courageous, to not let fear dictate your life!

Robert is sick again with another abcess. Poor guy. Pretty miserable. We have been able to keep him out of the hopsital though. so I am happy with that. Grateful for whatever I can get these days.

We're all set for Halloween now. I can't wait!

No comments: