Saturday, September 1, 2007

Sexy Shoes!!

I got some new ones! I love these. They are a wedge heal sandal type shoe. I have been looking for a shoe like this for the past year. I think I now have "sexy" feet. haha. At least something is sexy these days! But seriously, they make me taller too. And that is a perk. I'm only 5'4" so I need all the help I can muster. We went to the movies on Friday and I kept looking down to check out my feet. Robert laughed at me the whole time. :) We went and saw the Bourne Ultimatum. I think I have a new favorite movie. It was awesome. I think my husband was giddy the whole time. Besides I think that it is such a 'smart' movie. And I love that about it. My all time favorite movie of lately is Seven Brides for Seven Brother's. This movie has me so engrossed as of late. The girls have seen it 4 times in the alst 3 days. They love it too. Even though Jade was asking me what 'courtin' was. That was a funny conversation. Anyway. I think I love the oldest brother's voice. It is so dreamy.......................Enough of that. What's funny in the movie is that some of those songs couldn't be released today and have the same meaning. Robert and I were talking about this. Like the song about the men having to sleep with the sheep. I don't know that people would be able to have that kind of song out now and have it be as innocent as it is in this movie. Brynlee asked us why not? is the music to low to sing? So apparantly, the good thing is-she didn't understand why. And I think as a mother-I am ok with that!!


I'm canning salsa today. I 'm doing two kinds. (today) My Aunt Vanae's salsa recipe which we love and another one from the net. So I hope we will be happy with them. Next week I am going to do some Zucchini salsa. This stuff is so good. And you can't even tell it is zucchini. It tastes and looks the same as normal salsa. So I think it will be a good use of the vegetable. This year I didn't want my salsa to have so much liquid in it so I strained off some of the juice and I'm canning that alone to use as soup base. I am very excited for that alone. I think that all the peppers and onions and seasoning will taste very 'yummy' when the time comes to eat some plain ol' vegetable soup!!

2 comments:

idahohubers said...

Can't wait to check out those sexy shoes tomorrow at church!

Anonymous said...

That totally cracks me up! I love getting new sexy shoes. As for Bourne totally love that movie and giddy would be a good word that described my husband when he watched. As for seven brides...we totally watched that today! Gotta love those Pontipee boys!!