Thursday, August 30, 2007
Cabin Fever
I have it bad, Cabin Fever that is. It is demolishing my motivation. I think I just need to get it over with and go do something. I am hoping Robert and I can catch the new Bourne Ultimatum movie this weekend. I think since we were sick that I haven't been out much since then and I am due for some excitement. We are delivering papers today and we do have Back to school night tonight as well. I can't ever decide if I like these nights. They tend to stress me out a little. But maybe today will be different. I am hoping to grab some neighborhood parents and maybe go get something fun afterwords. 1/2 price appetizers at Applebee's isn't sounding so bad! Just something. I hate all the soliciting that happens at these things. And We have multiple classes to attend. I also think that getting the sitter is a pain in the butt since we aren't allowed to bring the kids. It just seems full of guilt and not very organized as well as the PTO in full force. (those people absolutly drive me bonkers!!!!) Sorry to any of my friends who are in the PTO. I guess you get to see my true colors!!! anyway enough complaining. Hope all of you are having a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment