My family's recent fav (well, at least since I bought 40#s of chicken on sale)
Chicken Tacos:(this is made in a crockpot)
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or other chicken meat)
1 jar of salsa
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 cup of water
Add all ingredients and cook for 4 hours. Shred chicken with a fork.
Serve as you would regular tacos. This is super easy and the kiddos love it. I do adjust the water if I use frozen chicken. And you can add more or less chicken as needed for your family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am going to use this recipe, it sounds so yummy. Can't believe you were cooking while you've been so sick. I feel for you and if you need to leave Brock with me to take Alexa to the Dr. or something let me know.
Thank you. But I think we are finally on the mend. Alexa's IV is working out great. and I didn't really cook until Friday. My
Mother cooked the menu I had prepared the week before though.
Hey Melissa! That is basically the exact recipe for my chimichangas! So good. Just take the meat mixture and put it in the tortilla and fry in hot oil. Soooooo good! Love it!
Post a Comment