Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Blast

We had a blast yesterday. We went to lunch at the Olive Garden and then we went on to Crackleberry Boutique for some shopping. (I love that place) Also, did I mention that we went in a Convertible? So FUN! I think I now want one of those. My friend even let me drive. So that was great. The clutch was a little touchy though. We had great conversation too. SO fun, fun, fun.
Robert came home from work a bit early and we decided that we needed one last fling as a family before school starts so we took the kids to Craigo's for dinner. That was alot of fun too. The kiddos had a great time and so did their mom and dad. Originally Robert was going on a father and son's camp out and I was having a girls' night with the kids but the campout was cancelled due to rain. SO we had to alter the plans a little bit . I did get to check out a furniture/decorating store last night too. It's the one next to Craigo's and It was really cool. Wow, I seem to have a ton of ideas for my house. But I can't seem to pull them together, They are a little random. SO any suggestions from you all would be great. We're counting down the days until school starts. I think I can't wait. I just want to get that first day over with. I never did do well with suspense. I hope all goes well with the kids. I just want them to be happy, I guess. take care all.:)

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Man, Craigos??? Do you really have to mention that for all of us who do not live near a Craigos anymore? lol! I'm glad you had a nice time out with friends and with your family. When do the kids start school? Monday?

Melissa said...

yes, Monday the 20th. I didn't know that you would know Craigo's! Robert had actually never been there so I wanted him to check it out. The kids loved it though.