Friday, August 17, 2007

Lunch

So Robert is back to work today. He got some more absess' this week. Two more to be exact. But he is feeling better and can walk normally now. (they were on his leg) so the medicine seems to be working. Although he was supposed to take Brock and Ian on a father's and sons campout this weekend. And he's not up to it, so I think he will end up taking them to a movie. I don't want to miss my "girls night out " So I think we girls are going to do something fun anyway.

Today i am meeting some girls for lunch and I can't wait. I think it will be great. And I feel a little overdue for something fun like this. My mom is also coming next week so we are gearing up for that as well. thanks, all!

1 comment:

idahohubers said...

Melissa today was so fun - who ever knew visiting teaching could provide so many fun times. By the way, you won the 'stick shift challenge'! And I'm keeping an eye out during my online shopping for the things on your wish list.