Thursday, August 9, 2007

Brock's Birthday







Yesterday was Brock's birthday, and he was so cute about it. Excited to open presents and I couldn't believe how happy he was when we sang happy birthday to HIM! the kid was absolutly glowing from every cell in his being when he realized that the birthday song had his name in it and we were all singing to him-too cute! He was so genuine with his presents and I just love that. Although we did have to convince him that he is 3 now, he is so fun. My neighbor commented the other night that he looks like a precious moments statue- ANd I think I agree. He kinda does. He is so demanding some days and so sure of what he wants and some days I think I will pull my hair out, but I also think that is what I love about him. I love that even at 3 he is decisive. I think I just gotta figure out how to channel this energy. he loves to cuddle and be with me-still and that is to precious. Cute kid. Fun personality. We love you Brock.

No comments: