Saturday, September 15, 2007
Full day
So I totally sluffed off all my work today. It wasn't planned. But it was fun. I had grand plans. And they started at Walmart early in the morning to start all my errands for the day. ANd I ran in to some friends of ours who were on there way to Shelley Spud Days, I had never heard of it and so we decided to go, too. Appartantly Shelley is on the map for Spud Days. It's kinda funny, they mix potatoes in a cement truck and have all sorts of 'potato' activities as well as the usual fair kind of stuff. The kids did have a blast though. Brynlee and Jade climbed the rock wall and Ian and Brock did the super slide as well as Brock riding the kiddie train. They really did have fun. We were a little late in arriving so we missed the free spud dinner and ended up feeling cheated by the corn dog booth for having to pay $3 for a stupid corndog that my lovely son was DYING to have and vowed to never eat again if he didn't get it! And I wasn't up to the fight so I thought hey, is this worth $3? Even though the corndog isn't worth $3 saving a fight was. Anyway, this shin-dig gets like 10,000 people to it and even people from Utah and California come to this thing-CRAZY! I wanted to see what I was missing so I won't be the only one who hasn't experienced 'SPud Days' . Tonight is Robert's AIA BBQ (he didn't come with us to Shelly) He's been prepping for it all day. Shopping and setting up for it. So hopefully it turns out for him and we all enjoy it. On a side note. Brynlee is going to her first pay job-babysitting tonight! I can't believe it. I have complete faith in her. But I can't believe she is old enough for it.:) She is very excited and I think she will be really excited for the money. She has been saving for a new Tamagotchi-she wants the V4. (She only has the V3) so i think she'll be able to get it now! So take care all and we'll talk to you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What in the...Brynlee is babysitting. Sheesh...its been a long time since architecture school hasn't it!! (Thank heavens right!)
Post a Comment