Monday, September 24, 2007
Correction
I thought I would make it clear about what time our church is. We have 1pm church. But our sacrament meeting is last so it makes it 3pm sacrament. I thought I would clarify that for some of you. It still sucks. And if the world was run by me (the powers at be, haven't called yet) i would change it. The people around here don't know what they are missing with Sacrament being first. It's alot more reverant. The kids are still fresh and on good behavior! So it has been somewhat of a challenge with the kids. We have had to really work on the kids behavior and my 5 yr. old (Ian) has made us enforce some pretty imaginative strategies to teach him some good manners in the whole sacrament thing. Well have a good day all. Bye'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A moment to count our blessings... my brother in AZ just got thru a year of 3-6pm church!
oh that makes more sense. idahohubers' brother must live in Surprise, AZ. Each ward there has like 3 nurseries!!
Yeah, I shouldn't complain then. I agree, I don't get why they have sac mtg last. I thought the church was trying to disuade people from doing it that way! I could be wrong. Yeah, I think anything past 11 should be out-lawed as far as church times are concerned. Kids just can't do it...at least mine can't. We had 1 o'clock church this entire year, so I've been counting down the days till 9 a.m. church. Yeah, we're now in a different ward. This new ward of ours meets at 9...which means yeah, we get 3 months of 9 a.m. church, but then we get another 12, long, awful months at 1 p.m. church! UGH!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment