Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Post number 50!!
I know, I know I'm sure none of you care about the fact that this is post #50. But it's cool to me. Today was a tough day for my Jade. She was a trooper though. In the night she awoke crying and telling me that her tooth hurt. (Not a good sign) So we gave her some medicine and off to bed she went. She was up every 3 hours with the pain of it. So the next morning I called our Dentist and got her in. Well we're informed that she has to get a root canal. (Boy was I a little suprised because it was a tooth that already had a filling in it) (So now we are going to pay to repair that thing twice!!) Anyway, The clencher was that because of her age we were going to need to go to the Endodontics Specialist. And that they don't have one in our Network here in Idaho Falls. Sooooooooooo, after we went over and had the procedure done-Which I want to add, that she was the BEST patient ever. She hardly ever complained even though the poor thing was crying and that the Dr. was very impressed since she did better than all of his Adult patients!! So anyway, we worked it out with our insurance (I think-or hope) and we did pay a HUGE chunk today, but I think it is taken care of! But to top it all off. This office wasn't made for families. and not kids at all. No TV in the waiting room and no Toy basket. But I think by the time I left I was a basket case. Brock and Alexa were wired in there. They kept running around trying to blow in all the fancy vases and brock kept yelling "Mom. that is a HUGE plate," I would say, "Yes, it is-don't touch" as he would be reaching for it. Both the kids kept trying to climb the couches and jump off. Or from couch to couch. Finally the secretary came out and brought me some crayons and coloring books. But they just fought over the "green one" and Alexa was eating all the crayons. So I finally just gave them back. They were so busy the other couple in the room commented. How cute they were. But boy did they keep you busy. And I waited for almost an hour and then called Robert and said. That he needed to come get them on his lunch and feed'em and put em' to bed and I would be along in the next millenium or two-hehehehe. But it all worked out. I think. I sure hope my Jade gets to feeling better and that she has NO MORE teeth issues. She is a great trooper though. So here's to recovery!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment