Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Broken Toe?
So, the ball on my big toe is killing me. I woke up to walk the other morning and couldn't bear to put weight on it. That was 5 days ago now. I am now hobbling around. Popping Ibuprophen like it was candy and that doesn't even seem to be helping much. It's not just that it can't take weight, it won't roll like it's supposed to when you walk. So I wonder now, Do you think I have like a stress fracture or something? My girlfriend seemed to think it could be with all the standing for canning and errands and such. I just feel like an idiot with all of the hobbling around and stuff. But I didn't want to go to the doctor for it. We are just starting to pay off all of the DR.'s in our life and now all the dentists too. So I wasn't willing to add to the bill. But if this keeps up I may be forced too. Or maybe a few days off my feet would fix the problem? I have always had a hard time with the wood floors and tile in our house. I didn't know before we moved in that I was so dependant on carpet and that lovely pad underneath it. The hard surface all day has killed my feet. I used to live barefooted and since the house I live in thongs or shoes for the cushioning. Sooooooooo, maybe I'm just a pansy? Just a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I should have thought of this when I saw you tonight... I have the best foot Dr. I know it is lame to do this... but if you called him I'm sure he'd tell you if you needed to come in or not. I called him once for a possible broken pinky toe and he said there was nothing to be done except baby it. A big toe is different though. He's Dr. Black Mountain Crest Foot and Ankle. I'd call he's super nice.
Post a Comment