Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Twosies Tag

I was tagged by my cousin Mikaela. So here goes......

Two names you go by: Mom, and Melis. (I don't really have a nickname-I'm happy about that!)

Two things you're wearing right now: jeans and crocs!

Two things you'd want or have in a relationship: Laughter and communication

Two of your favorite things to do: go out to eat with Hubby, and shop with friends

Two things you want very badly right now: clean smelling home and $1000

Two things you did last night: played Wii, did dishes

Two things you ate yesterday: corn chowder, green salad with homemade dressing (yum)

Two things you did today: showered :), mopped floors

Two longest car rides: I drove my kids alone from Utah to Washington-In a snow storm, drove all over England in a bus.

Two favorite Holidays: July 4th, Christmas

Two favorite beverages: Diet Coke with Lime, Raspberry lemonade

Two things about me: I love Babies, (their smell, touch and cry!) I hate getting out of bed in the morning

Two jobs I've had in my life: I worked at a KOA in highschool, I used to sell DK books

Two places I've lived:Pleasant Grove, Utah, and Moscow, Idaho

Two of my favorite foods: chinese egg rolls, McDonald's Fries-I know so bad for You!!!

Two places I'd rather be right now: At lunch with Robert or touring Italy and Greece

So I tag Tanya, and Arin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Thanks a lot! ;)

Now I'm thinking about the wonderful Corn Chowder I'd get in PA and the awesome Bot Boi (Pot Pie) and Salad with bacon dressing that your Hubby and I would get in our last area.

Has he ever told you that he ate Pig's Stomach?