Monday, January 7, 2008

Hot Chocolate

Last Saturday Robert and I were asked to speak at the Stake Baptisms. And we left early in the morning to give our talks, and when we were done we didn't want to go home yet. It was like, we're all dressed up and don't have the kids, why not go out for breakfast. So we did. It was so nice. We were alone the company was great and we had a great time. It wasn't even about where we went, it was the spontenaity (sp) that came with it. The Freedom of being able to. Anyway when we came home Brynlee had taken this pic of Alexa.




She had gotten into the hot chocolate mix. (In order to keep it from her I had started keeping it up on the cup/glass shelf where she couldn't reach.)Apparantly, Alexa climbs up on the counters now and helps herself, so the mix has now found a new hiding place! But Brynlee threw her in the tub and took this snap shot of her and so it was cute, kind of, because I didn't have to clean any of it up and I had a clean kitchen, and baby when I came home. Just this photo of what had happened!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that we have daughters who may have been seperated at birth.

idahohubers said...

So cute that Brynlee thought to take the picture! Benjamin tried to make chocolate milk out of coco powder today. Which was up in the highest cupboard of course!