Yesterday I had a new experience. I was asked to work at the church cannery. It was actually not bad. I enjoyed the work. It is something I would definitly do again. I mainly peeled potatoes. (Using an industrial peeler/machine) I worked with two other men. That was a good thing too, because, I wouldn't have been able to lift all of the potato boxes. Anyway, I washed up the machinery too when we were done. I think this is just what I needed. I woke up incredably grumpy yesterday. I think getting out of the house and working physically was just what I needed. I feel blessed by living in this area where we have these opportunities to serve all around us.
On another note, I haven't been able to get any good sleep lately. And by lately I mean like 5 years. SO I finally got a prescription for a sleep study. I know, I will be made a weird freak show while sleeping some night soon. I looked at the pic online of people having a sleep study, I'm not sure I will be ABLE to sleep AT ALL. but I am soooooooooo tired. Enough to follow through with this. I don't know that I have ever slept well. Even in high school I complained of not being able to sleep. SO hopefully, I will get this resolved. My Dad currently has a c-pac machine. I can't decide if I'm actually jealous of the beast of a mask.(because he actually sleeps at night) or horrified that I might actually have to wear one!! Oh, my vanity!! I guess, time will tell what I will need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I actually have had lots of insomnia, and I'm one who NEEDS my sleep! I got a prescription that allows me to sleep, but also doesn't make me sleep so heavy that if Mckay cried in the night I wouldn't hear him. It's been a lifesaver! I LOVE IT! But good luck with the sleep study. Hopefully you can get it figured out because you're a mom of five, you NEED your energy!
Post a Comment