can you say orthadontia? I think this thumb is ALWAYS in her mouth. Either it was in, coming out, or going in!


We are recovering from the holidays and sickness. But excited for the weekend. And the normalcy (is that a word?) of things. The kids are getting back into the swing of things and the routines are coming back. It was a great vacation, but we are ready for the return of real life.
Alexa has started trying to go in the toilet! I am so excited. She is not regular at all, and not reliable, I don't expect it to happen this month, but I think it is not going to be to far away before she gets it completely. She pretty much started doing it herself! So that is amazing, but annoying because I find her naked all the time, She loves to be naked!! Always wants to run in the Buff and screams like a banchee when I dress her again. I think she just likes the control in life and wants it all to be her decision, oh well. have a great week everyone!!!
Does anyone know how to take a pic out after you have loaded it? As you can see I have doubled a pic and can't figure out how to take it off, Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment