Thursday, January 24, 2008

trip, and decor.




we went to the Temple Open House today in Rexburg. We really enjoyed ourselves. It was nice because we were able to take the kids out of school and Robert left work and we were all together. I purposefully didn't go with anyone we knew. I wanted this to be a great experience with the kids. Hopefully they remember it. Robert had to hurry back to work though so we didn't go anywhere really great to eat. (I was Hoping) We ended up at Burger King. But hey, the kids seemed to like it. Anyway, here are a few pics. of our trip.



This was our napkin. The kids saved theirs for their journals.




On another note, I had a request from Tanya to see the Stuff I bought for the house. So this next picture is of the stuff I bought for the living room. But I also picked up a popcorn popper for the stove that does Kettle Corn So I hope that will be a hit as well.
Oh, and the 'red things' aren't weird wine glasses. As my kids thought!! They hold votive candles. They are really beautiful when lit. Also, they match the red dishes that sit on the Hutch that are from Robert's Mom/Grandma.

No comments: