Monday, January 21, 2008
kids
So my kids are doing much better. They ended up with double ear infections-Both of them (Brock and Alexa). But thanks, to modern medicine. They are feeling 'better' with antibiotics running through them. So I can get on with my day. The all important Laundry day. That's what's on my list today. Also, I have a Dentist appointment. Yea!! For a cleaning. I don't think I have any cavities. I think it is nice to be able to get my teeth CLEANED!!! I love the way it feels when I am done. But we will see who does the cleaning. At the place where we go, we have noticed that one of the gals seems to be scraping the outer 5 layers of tooth off!! LOL. She is unmerciful. Robert noticed, I noticed and so did my kids. So I guess I am secretly wishing we get someone else to do it. I told Robert to not be 'afraid' to let her know to lighten up! But I think maybe I am really the one who is afraid to say anything! So we will see how it goes!! Have a great day !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment