Tuesday, January 1, 2008

projects

This is how we spent our Christmas break. We did some remodeling. I hope they like it. We are still planning on changing the carpet. That is still on the to-do list. But at least the paint job is done. We like it so far.......

The Before. !!

The After!








The pictures of Robert and the boys setting up the train set is what color the room used to be. It was a very BRIGHT Pink. So I think this blue will do nicely. If you look closely you can see the planets hanging from the ceiling. Ian is currently into the planetary solar system and the whole galaxy thing. SO Santa brought him some glow in the dark planets and Robert hung them in 'proper' orbit order around the 'sun' (the light fixture) He really likes it and it goes with the whole blue theme/spiderman theme for Brock as well. Anyway, I hope all of your new years' will be great!! Have a HAppy New Year 2008!!

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

I really am digging the paint job! I like the two different colors. Is that chair rail in the middle or just a stripe of another color paint? I don't have enough detail in me to pull that off! lol!

Melissa said...

Mikaela, it's not a chair rail, it's a 6 inch stripe of cream paint. I don't do detail work either-BUT I am married to a detail guy!! I think that's why he can stand his job!! LOL :) It's a good thing. I like the paint to, I think the boys' do as well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.