Monday, January 21, 2008

Dentist

I went to the Dentist and I was in and out in 40 minutes. BUT I did get the Nazi Dental Hygenist. She complained of her 16 yr. old the whole time and was lethal with the scraper tool. But I actually kind of found her endearing this time. Trying to think positively of course. I did get a good bill of Teeth HEalth so that is a perk. She raved over my teeth. and I thought well at least that is something that I can be happy about-Clean teeth. So all is well I guess. Can't wait for Summer today!!

2 comments:

idahohubers said...

Having my teeth cleaned is worse than that nails on the chalkboard sound. I hate it at the time but the results are always worth it. Glad the kiddos meds are working their modern magic!

5dollarFanatic said...

It's always nice when no cavities. You just reminded me that i need to schedule appts. for my whole family.