Monday, December 24, 2007

Home again




We're back!! we had a blast. The roads were great. We were blessed. We actually travelled quite fast and happily.The kids did great. We were in Salt Lake by 2pm and were all checked in and ready to go. The Hotel worked out great. We had two rooms. They were adjoining and I think the kids really liked it.



Here I am ready for the Party. I wish I had taken a better one of my clothes but oh well!





we had fun at the party and then on Saturday we enjoyed a day of shopping with the kids. We also went to see the movie National Treasure. It was really good. We liked it. Well I am off to make cinnamon rolls and and prep for our Christmas Eve celebrations. Merry Christmas to you all!!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

You look great! I'm glad you guys had a great trip. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Ashley Harris said...

No kidding! You do look great! Glad you had a great Christmas. Look at the snow! I am soooooo jealous!