Sunday, December 9, 2007
clothes
I was able to go shopping yesterday and get me some 'party' clothes for Robert's work party. It is in Salt Lake again this year and I can't wait. We reserved two rooms at the Red Lion and I think it will be a blast. We are planning on letting the kids do their shopping for each other while we are down there. I was excited because Lane Bryant had 40% of their store yesterday, and for those of you who care, they are having another 40% off day on the 12th! Yup, very cool! Anyway, I am happy with what I got. Robert went with me and helped do the shopping. He was a pretty good little shopping buddy, he held my purse and other items I wanted to try on, and he actually gave input about the clothes. Not bad-I think!But I do think a girlfriend would have been the best. The gal who was going to tag along, couldn't come after all, so Robert had to come, It was quite funny though, There was 3 other men in the store and in the dressing area when we were. They ALL looked somewhat ashamed, and wouldn't make eye contact. I think I got a good ol' chuckle out of it!! SO I will have to post pictures of the new duds, when I go to the party!! We just got a new digital camera. A new little present to us, for christmas, I'm so excited to use it! anyway, hope all of your holiday plans go well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was just there a few weeks ago and spent some serious cash. lol! I got jeans cause they had them 50%off. I need to go back and get a few more pairs. Okay, I don't really "need" to, but it sounds like fun. Maybe on the 12th I'll have to head on up if they're 40% off! Thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment