Friday, December 14, 2007

the girls


Ok Alexa climbs up here and then cries because she can't get down. She's cute, but this is getting old! I'm not sure what the temptation is to be up there. It is fairly high, but nothing to do when you get there! (If anyone knows how to rotate the pic let me know)




This is Brynlee posing with Alexa. I thought it was cute. It was a brief moment before Alexa was off. I think I even caught a hint of a smile!


3 comments:

5dollarFanatic said...

your picture editing software should have a way to rotate the photo-usually it's icon looks like an arrow in the shape of a circle- sometimes you have to use the software that came with your camera..anyway hope this helps somewhat.

Melissa said...

Thank you Arin. I was able to get it fixed. I will slowly figure this stuff out!!

Ashley Harris said...

Okay so seriously, Sarah does this all the time on our bathroom counter. I just finally said you get yourself down. You got up there, come down the same way. But she is 3, so who knows!