Sunday, December 9, 2007

messes

So, Alexa just took off her diaper and pooped on the floor. I can't wait until she is potty trained. I think I am starting to count down until she is 'old' enough. This makes me more than ever, happy we have tile and hardwood floors! Way easy to clean up this mess. Anyway, just thought I would let you all in on my doings!!! gotta go, I think I hear a fight brewing!!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Yikes! That hasn't happened like that over here, yet! Thankfully! I don't deal well with stinky stuff...puking and pooping are my weaknesses! YUCKY! lol!

Nicole said...

I was Arin's roommate at Ricks. That was the year that she met Joe. It's been a long while now. Brynlee is my sister's little girl. She's four now. Her brother Skylar is 18 months. I know about 7 different people with kids named Brynlee but they seem to all spell it different. Plus the oldest I know is about 5. So that means you can say you used the name way before it became so popular :) Way to be a trend setter ;)