Holiday Business, why is it when I don't have it I want it, and when it is here I don't like it? I wonder if it is that 'grass is greener' side of me. That part that is just slightly convinced that others may have it better? But then, The other part of me snaps to attention and is like, what are you thinking you have it great. You have a nice life with lots of great blessings. I am not talking material goods here, I seem to covet things like organizational skills or talents of decorating. Mostly what I find that I want is
1.) great HAIR (this hair that I want is almost impossible. it is a quest I have been after for awhile. I want hair that looks like I stepped out of a romance novel. The kind that's long and BIG. It would multi-tonal, it also would have an awesome cut. I know that it sounds bizarre!!!!!!
2.) home organizational skills. you know, everything in it's place, kind of thing. So easy to maintain that even my KIDS could do it, but alas, I wonder if that to is impossible.
I do have a somewhat organized home but I find that I am always throwing 'stuff' out. that I like to dejunk it. But sometimes this dejunk phase comes after a hording phase. Right now I am so dejunking everything. I'm sorry this post is so random. Just a bunch of thoughts that are wandering around in my head, I thought I would just throw them out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment