
So I tried out this product with my friend. It was on Oprah. The day she did her stylist and hair tricks. This was one of the 'secrets' they gave. So I decided to give it a try considering that I was going to a fancy affair this weekend with my husband's work. I love the result. I think it did make it a little more 'shiny' and I liked the color and texture. This is not a hair color. Just a shampoo and conditioner for brunette(mine is chestnut to espresso) hair with a glaze to use afterwords.( You of course would use your own hair type) I am going to try it out a while longer. Hopefully I still like it. I also bought shoes for this affair to go with my outfit. I actually hadn't planned on the shoes but realized when I got home that all I owned were boots. (For church) I had wore out all my fancy dress shoes awhile ago, but was content to use the boots, until now. I think the last pair of nice dress shoes I bought was like 7 years ago. SO I was hunting for shoes yesterday and I think I found the perfect pair. I love the way these look.
WE leave tomorrow and I have to pack everyone today. I never like this part. It seems that their is always alot to get done. I have to get to the post office before I go and the car also is getting an oil change. SO much to do and so little time!! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:
Hope you have safe travels, and FANTASTIC time! It is always crazy getting everyone else packed. I always feel like I'm going to forget something I need. I've tried the hair 'glaze' and didn't notice too much of a difference, then again, you have about twice as much hair as me :) Have a good time!
The trick about the glaze-don't use the conditioner..just shampoo and wring out your hair of as much water as possible-then apply the glaze-It worked better for me when i did it this way-be careful the glaze can stain your bathtub. I like the shoes-very cute. Merry Christmas and happy traveling
Post a Comment