I'm excited. I went shopping today to finish up the Christmas stuff, and In Porter's I found the new Mary Englebrect calendar for 2008. I have always wanted one, and by the time I was getting it together I couldn't find it anywhere. Usually that happened sometime after the new year. So this year I decided to start early and go for it and get what I want now.
Ashley, (my cousin) I read an exert from your book "Book of A Thousand Days" And I can't wait to try it. I think it looks like a great read. Thanks for the heads up about it. Apparantly, there is quite alot of buzz about this book on the web and I hadn't even heard of it!! I'm really out of it. Anyway, I can't wait to read it and possibly, (if appropriate) Brynlee can read it too!
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment