Monday, December 10, 2007
House work
Tonight Jade asked me if I loved to clean. I answered, "No, not particularly, Why?" Well, she went on to ask if I liked it when I was little. I answered, No, I even liked it less then. So I ask again, "Why?" And she says, well, it's all you do. So now you know what have been doing all these years. ANd the funny thing is, if you dropped off at my house at any given moment -almost guaranteed, it won't look like I did a darn thing that day. Brock and Alexa have taken to pulling all of the wall hangings down and piling them in the middle of the floor. Now, I am not sure of the point of this, other than they can reach the stuff from the couches. It sure drives me crazy though. I am not sure some days that I will survive my cute 3 year old and his 21 month old sister!!! They tag team lately. I don't quite know what to make of them. Brynlee and Jade were 22 months apart and they were not busy like this. They played together way more, Brock and Alexa are 20 months apart, but they seem to really, really have a love hate relationship going on. Alexa has real attitude and has taken to telling me to "Go Away" -Let me tell you this doesn't go over really well. I actually think she is just repeating to me what is told to her by the other kids on a daily basis. But this little girl has got to learn who she is talking to in her very snotty voice! SO ****sigh**** I guess that's one more thing to work on!! On a completely different note, I am holding cub scouts tomorrow, AT MY HOUSE. I am not sure what kind of death wish I was hoping for, but tomorrow I will find out. I'm sure it will be ok. Or at least that is the mantra I keep telling myself. We are decorating sugar cookies and caroling with the WeBeLos. So I guess we will see how all this goes with the boys all together. I am a bit overwhelmed I think. I need to bake a couple dozen sugar cookies tomorrow. I think that is the one cookie I can't bake very well. Almost anything else I can conquer. But luck would have it that I have to do this one. LOL! I guess that's life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious that they asked if you cleaned. I love the days when you spend so much time cleaning, and your husband comes home, takes a look around and then asks what you've done. UGH! It makes me wanna kill him! lol! I'm sorry your kids are so crazy...I have 1 who is crazy, I don't know how people do it w/ more than one. I really don't! If I had another just like McKay I'd be in tears everyday. PROZAC PLeASE!!!!!!!!! lol!
Okay, I just saw that you posted the Brock was 8 pounds 13 ounces, and McKay was also the same weight. Isn't Brock your wild child? If so, then we need to warn all women who have babies out there who are 8 lbs, 13 oz! It might be a trend! WOWZERS!!!!! Sorry!
Post a Comment