
Warning: Explicit dirty baby picture. If you are sensitive to such material do not look!
This is how we spent our evening last night! Cleaning up Brock and Alexa. Brock wasn't as dirty as his sister but they sure did make a mess. Alexa came to the back door crying to get in. I was in the front yard and Robert was in the kitchen. He opened the door and saw this mudbaby trying to get in. I did actually get all the mud out of her dress and she did leave several inches of mud in the tub -BUT she had fun. And all I can say to her future husband is -At least you can live off the land!! have a good day all-melissa
2 comments:
Okay, so didn't know you had a blog. Do you ever check out our Knight family one? If not, the address is www.rayknightfamily.blogspot.com I'm so excited to be able to keep in better touch with you. I haven't seen anyone in your family in ages. I think the last time I saw your mom was at McKay's baby shower...so it's been a few years. It's pretty pathetic! I love your mom, she's the best! Anyways, thanks for the info about your little guy and speech therapy. It is really a frustrating thing. Who knew not being able to understand your kid and him not able to convey what he wants to you would be such a problem, but it is! So I'm glad I'm not alone. Anyways, have a good one, and I love the dirty picture comment! TOO FUNNY! Take care!
I still smile every time I see this picture. It was even better in person!
Post a Comment