So, CRSA has asked if they can have a going away party at our house for their receptionist. (Who has given her 2 weeks notice) WE, of course, consented and so we're really busy today bustin' a move on the yard. We're really trying to "clean" it up.hopefully it will be beautiful! The yard is not in total disrepair, but it could definitly use a spruce -up! So lots of chores for everyone, and I'm grateful that Robert is here to help out. He really does alot of the yard work. I help out but he knows how to really move on it.( I mainly do the garden) anyhow, we're busy with it all. It shouldn't be to much work-I hope-b/c they are ordering all the food in, so not much prep for me, (in the kitchen anyway)
The kids have finished up swimming lessons and it went so well. I am so proud of the kids. The report cards that we received were awesome. They worked so hard on their lessons, and did whatever the instructor asked without complaining! SO Brynlee's report came back that she has an awesome backstroke. One that is more commonly found in 14 yr. olds! (she's 10) I always knew that she liked to swim, but really, I had no idea that she has a natural talent for it, So she will be entering the swim team this next year. Jade and Ian were not shown up either, They also did very well.
Robert has been working on his IDP, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for him to finish up all this paperwork as it precedes his ability to test for his license. So I am ready to be done with this process and for him to be able to move on in his career and another pay RAISE!!! he has done quite well with pay, as he got another raise last week, but more is always welcome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! If I could only spruce up my lawn without dying of heat exhaustion! The joys of AZ. Well congrats to Robert on the whole job thing. Hope it works out. We all know and appreciate raises! Take care! ~Ash
Post a Comment