Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lists

So I love to make lists. I love the organized and controlled feeling I have when I sit down to make my list. I use lists for all sorts of things. Shopping, shopping and definitly shopping. I also use them for errands and groceries as well as menus and cleaning chores. I now make them on the computer as they won't get lost this way. (my kids may move them, hence they're lost) anyway, not to get sidetracked. I am feeling in my glory this week b/c I get to do several things that I love and that is making all sorts of lists and executing them. BACK To School shopping.!!! I get to make a list for each child. aNd then take them shopping for school . I have their back to school supplies as well as clothing and shoes. I know, I know. It's all a little CRAZY,. but that's ok, I think we all have our quirks! :-) So anyway, This week is a good one b/c I am in the "zone" getting to do fun stuff!! We also do Netflicks. And those of you who have netflicks understand the whole Queue thing. You make a LIST of all the movies you want to have and they send them to you -right? Well it sounds cut and dry but the quirk comes when you realize that you will never be able to "finish" your list. IT is never ending. So that makes me a little CRAZY- I realize that this may seem a little OCD but that's ok. I think I'm pretty much normal in most other reguards. So that being said, have a good week all and I'll start my back to school spending-oops shopping I mean!! :-)

No comments: