Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Full Speed Ahead!

Our home appraisal came back, and it is better than I expected! S0 good news to us. We are excited. Hopefully we are able to close this week.Our loan officer seems to think we can either tomorrow or Thursday. So we are getting close to being done with all this. Robert's Work will be here Tomorrow as well, And I still have so much to do. Ian has a T-ball game today and The stake is having the 24th of July celebrations tonight that we will be going to. So alot to get done. I also need to squeeze in another batch of Apricot jam this afternoon. I feel busy, busy, busy. We may be out of town this weekend and next week i start the kids back to school shopping!. So my mind feels like it is going 50mph!
Update on my exercise-I'm still doing it. SO that is something. Although, I don't think I have been walking as fast as I should or could, but at least I am out there doin' it. It's the habit I keep telling myself. Also, I enjoy the gal I walk with. It's some good "Talk Time" -it's uninterupted and all that. so it's nice. We'll see how the back to school stuff affects me. The heat here has picked up. and once again we are loving our central air! uncommmon in Idaho Falls as well as homes in our price bracket-so we are grateful! take care all.

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

It's great you're exercising! I really need to get my butt in gear and do the same. I hope you got everything done you needed done. I'm sure life is always that busy around your house with 5 kids!