Thursday, July 5, 2007

Productive

This week I picked nanking cherries. I had to scout some out in the neighborhood though, The squirrels ate my whole tree-oooh was I angry! So I was able to get only one batch of Jelly made. Boy, Does that make me a little sad. I am hoping to get a hold of some more cherries. If I can. I also picked alot of gooseberries. i am planning on a pie this week -out of the berries of course. Ian calls them "duckberries" -We got a kick out of that.
Our fourth of July was alot of fun. But now I am ready to attack my garden as I feel like the summer is officially "on". Now I don't know why it has taken this long-but I am feeling it now. hopefully the garden will produce like I am hoping it will. talk to you all later-bye.

No comments: