Monday, February 4, 2008
sickness, AGAIN
No, I didn't forget you out there. Blogger world. We have had strep throat. I think since Robert had Mono a few years ago, He seems to catch everything now adays. He literally went 9 years without ANYTHING. Not even a cold. I think it was an amazing thing. It also, makes him grateful for his health. I also got a cold sore from, well ,you know WHERE!!! This sucker gave birth , I think, about 8 times on my LIP. Every time I went to the mirror it had grown double in size.I havent' had one like this in years. My lymph nodes in my neck swelled up and I was swollen from the cheek down and I ran a temp. How's that for a BLAsted COLD SORE. I finally called in the big guns, and gave the ol' Doc. a call. I LOVE Modern medicine. That's all I have to say about it!!! Anyway, take care all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry you are feeling so yucky-i hope you and the family are feeling better. about my layout I went to this site which explained how to do everything http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
Hope it helps ya out.
That all sounds awful and uncomfortable! Although your description of the cold sore was pretty funny. Makes me smile that you have a good sense of humor and keep it all in perspective. Hope you both have a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment