so last night was the blue and gold banquet for scouts. I being a Den Leader was completely immersed in it. We had Chinese haystacks and the decorations for awesome, If I say so myself! (KEep in mind it was Scouts) I think the night was good overall. I had a good time. Robert Dropped in at some point to pick something up and he said "I could tell you were in your element" Now I am not sure about that, but I can tell you that I enjoy a good visit. And some of the Ladies in scouts are my most favorite ladies to visit with!!! So that is always a bonus. Thank you Lisa, the food was great and the night was pretty smooth going.
On the down side I have 4 kids sick at my house. Not sure I will want to be living here this weekend. I doesn't look good. I guess it will be a grin and bear it kind of thing. I hate sickness. I feel like bring on the summer.!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man 4 sick kids! Yick! Hope they get better soon! Happy Leap Day!
Post a Comment