
So we haven't seen our cat for about a week. Suprisingly, I 've missed him. He was a great cat. I'm starting to think that he's a goner. I just found out that our neighbor, (his back yard is kitty cornor to our back yard) will take cats (if they are in his yard) put them in a cage and take them out of town and kill them. My other neighbor called the Animal Control people and they said that if the cats are in the man's yard he can cage them. And as long as he doesn't poison them he's not breaking the law. This is awful. Our cat COULD be visiting some girlfriends- it is that season. But I have this feeling the cat is not coming back. I told the kids this morning that he is probably gone, They were a pretty sober group. I don't blame them!
1 comment:
oh how sad--whitney still keeps telling me how much she misses her kitten-thomas-we gave him away to relatives and they renamed him butter and he got ran over. He was part siamese and his mommy was calico-so his stripings were orange so cute.
Post a Comment