Thursday, February 28, 2008

7 random facts

I saw this on someone's blog and decided it would be fun.

7 Random facts about me

1. I love to learn, but I never really could decide on a career. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a Mom. I never had that conflicting emotion of wanting to do something else.

2. As a small child, ok who am I kidding -and sometimes now, I loved to eat dirt! I especially liked my sisters' mud pie recipe...............

3. I thought my room growing up was especially beautiful. I loved it. I felt special in it. It was this lovely shade of spring green. The carpet was a deep grass green. My Mom bought these curtains and bedspreads that were light green/white gingham checked. WE even had a matching lamp. I figured we had MADE IT. Ah............the days.

4. I love to play sports. I played alot while growing up. I was a decent player. I was over all happy with my performance. ....But I don't like to watch sports much on TV.........

5. I always knew I would marry someone with a long last name, weird, I know.

6. I went to a fortune teller at a county fair after highschool, I was with my sister-in-law. I was dating a guy who wanted me to marry him. I hadn't met Robert yet. The Lady addressed all my concerns at the time and talked in length about the guy in my life and the one I was yet to meet. IT was a strange experience.

7. I love being in my '30s' . I can't wait to get older. I love grey hair. I don't mind aging. I think the experience that comes with age is about the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't wait to be an old lady in the 'sunset of my life'. Relating to other older ladies. They are my favorite group of people -besides babies. I can only hope that I will be blessed with people around me, That I won't be 'alone'. That would be tragic.

1 comment:

idahohubers said...

I'm glad you did this - I relate to many of them - not the sports - but I love the smell of dirt, I loved my childhood room and I love being in my 30's too!