Monday, March 10, 2008

Time change?

Robert still has a bad cough. So yesterday I took the kiddos to church by myself. No easy feat in itself! Anyway, We got there about 10 minutes to, I wanted some time to calm Brock down before Sunbeams, and we were on schedule to do that. In the hallway, on the way to the Primary room, a man in the ward that we know quite well paused and kind of gave me a funny look and then a little half smile, I thought (oh, my vainess!!) Wow, I loook so good today he noticed. (I was feeling especially proud of my hair!) and I continued on my way. Well, we get to the primary room and I quickly realized that I was not 10 minutes early, But 1 hour late. WE forgot Daylight Saving Time. I know, so stupid. I actually have never forgot before. But I will always remember this sunday. I can't believe I thought that someone else noticed me, and then to realized that it was my 1 hour lateness that was being smirked at! :) The day really didn't get any better from there. But we did make it througth the remaining 2 hours.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

That's hilarious! I think you probably weren't the only one considering this new switching of dates for daylight savings!

idahohubers said...

We forgot last year and I'm sure we'll forget again :-) I miss that hour still a little. This reminds me of when I woke up for school pictures in 8th grade at 4 am and got totally ready before realizing what time it really was. Then I went back to bed and slept in...needless to say, I had bed head in my pictures that year!