Monday, March 24, 2008

News

Well, I guess the gig is up. I am announcing that we are having a new arrival coming to our house, Yup, you guessed it we're having a baby -due in October. #6 for us. I'm still sick most of the time. The kids are ecstatic. This was a tough decision for us to make. But one that is exciting. We felt overwhelmed by the Lord in the promptings we recieved in deciding to have this baby. So now, I hope all goes well. The kids are constantly talking about if it's a boy or a girl or what the name should be. It's kind of fun. Also, the gig is up because Ian was home sick from Church yesterday, and I stayed with him. Well, When the kids came home they told me all the people that they told, so I guess the word is getting out!! My cousin announced that she was pregnant on her blog and I noticed we have the same widget!! Congratulations Ashley, looks like we're due about the same time!!

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

I saw this on the Phillips family site, but I didn't wanna say anything till you'd mentioned it!

CONGRATULATIONS! You are one brave woman! :) How nice though because you have these excited kids who are old enough to be majorly, majorly helpful! I think that's the saving grace for mom's of a big family!

Hope you have a Happy and Healthy next 6 or so months! :)

Hansen family said...

A huge CONGRATS! I heard from Andi Williams at church yesterday. We both agreed you're a great mom and we're excited for your family. Hope you're feeling better each day. Such great news!

5dollarFanatic said...

congrats-I am so excited for you.. i remember when we related our stories of how we reacted when we found out were expecting our first ones-lol. I am postive the outcome was totally different this time.