Don't you just love the "what's going on?, look to her face?" this is her face she makes when she's trying to figure things out.Little miss Alexa turned 2 yesterday. It's official. She's a busy little girl. Not so much baby now. She is such a sweetie, sometimes. My Mom gave her a Jack -in -the -box. It was one with Curious George. Oh, my goodness, it was funny. She was startled at the monkey popping up, she slightly jumped, blinked, looked at me and said, "It's George", it was really quite funny. She also, was digging the clothes, immedietly taking off her own and saying "it's pretty, it's pretty" way cute!!

She is not quite sure what to think of the birthday song, and cake, Oh, ignore the candles, this busy mom didn't get real birthday candles bought! (I forgot) so We improvised.
Robert decorated this cake. I forgot the black icing too, so this Winnie the Pooh is a bit weird!

2 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun!
I've gone private on my blog. If you guys want to read it, please send me an email, and I will invite you: mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Mikaela
i have to comment that i LOVE that cake!
Post a Comment