Tuesday, March 18, 2008

shopping?

Well, today is the requisite trip to the grocery store. I seem to be dreading this trip. I have put it off untill it can't be procrastinated any longer. I am going to make a list and go. Brock and Alexa are getting big to take to the store and I am always worn out the day I have to take them. SO I'm not looking forward to it. But it has to be done. They probably aren't bad I just don't like to be interupted and I tend to 'Zone' in the store. Thinking about product and prices. I don't want to miss anything as I don't want to go back. But I end up being short on patience at the end of this trip. I also am a little worried about how high the food prices have risen. SO I will see for myself today-how bad it really is.but I gotta get going I want to get in and out of the store before nap time!

2 comments:

idahohubers said...

I hope you survived! Last time I shopped at Walmart I noticed a difference in prices. I was caught off gaurd by the increase. Everything was like 10 to 20 cents more! But I did get a good deal on sausage and aspargus, go figure.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.