Monday, May 19, 2008
summer
Well, we're into the last week of school!! YEA!!! Last weekend I participated in a Yard Sale. My goal was to sell enough to break even-I was busy shopping too!! :) I came pretty close, but consequently I got really sunburned. I am usually an avid sunscreen user but not Saturday, I thought (foolishly) It won't be that hot, I will get some 'color'. Well, I got alot of color, and it's all RED!! So that teaches me a lesson. I would take pics, but Robert took our digital camera to Boston and it was stolen, so we're back in the market for a new one. The weather is fabulous, and I have grand plans for our garden, the idea is getting more and more appealing as we go. It's kind of exciting to plan for summer stuff. I am really itching to get the kids to the zoo! Not sure why I have so much of a desire this year. But I think it has to do with the fact that Brock and Alexa are the perfect age this year to really enjoy it!! HAve a great day, Everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am excited for summer too. It sounds like you got some good deals at your yard-sale. That is fun. Hope the sunburn gets better. Anywaysies, hope you get to do all the fun things you have planned this summer. Come south...that would be fun!
I started to think we'd never see green again after all our snow! Summer is going to be good isn't it. Too bad about the camera! If you want to try out a bunch before you buy go to Farrs, they have a lot of choices and let you handle and take pictures with all the cameras which is nice. I think they are having a sale on cameras now too. I'm excited for your garden and it's not even MY garden. What I saw last year was impressive.
Post a Comment